BY USING YOUR GRAVITY PARAMOTORS PRODUCT YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL THE TERMS OF THIS WARRANTY.
|Extended for an additional 6 months with registration.|
Per the manufacturer-provided warranty.
The Limited Warranty Period starts at the date of the product’s arrival to the original end-user when purchased from an authorized retailer. This warranty only applies to the original purchaser and is not transferable. The purchaser has 20 days from shipment delivery to register your product and receive an additional 6-month extension for a total o f1-year limited warranty coverage from the date of shipment.
Required Registration Items:
- Original invoice from an authorized dealer
- Photo of frame and engine SN#
LIMITED WARRANTY SERVICE PROCESS:
All warranty claims must be processed online at Gravityparamotors.com or through an authorized retailer.
- Photos are required for all warranty submissions.
- Covered items exceeding $35 are required to be sent back to Gravity Paramotors.
- The user is responsible for all shipping, handling, and insurance cost.
If an item proves defective AND a claim is filed during the warranty period, Gravity Paramotors at its discretion, will:
- Repair the PRODUCT by means of telephone support, email support, or by providing service at no charge for the replacement item(s).
- Replace the PRODUCT with a comparable PRODUCT that may be new or refurbished.
- Replacement item(s) receive a 6-month limited warranty.
A user has two options for warranty service:
- After submitting a warranty claim the user must return the items(s), upon receiving the items(s) and a successful claim approved. A replacement will be sent out at the end user’s expense.
- For expedited service – a core charge will be held until the replacement items(s) are received, inspected upon which a refund will be provided, minus shipping and handling.
Warranty Disclaimer and Limitation
- The user is responsible for all shipping, handling, and cost during the warranty process. The user assumes the risk of loss in the event your product is lost or damaged during shipment to Gravity Paramotors.
- Gravity Paramotors is not responsible for any damages resulting from improper packaging or shipment of the item(s) to Gravity Paramotors
This Limited Warranty does not cover and excludes damage to your Product:
- Caused by abuse, misuse, or neglect
- Caused by improper charging, storage, or operation, including, without limitation, use contrary to the users’ materials, use contrary to the specified weight and age limits, use on stairs, walls and curbs, or any extreme sport or exhibition use.
- Caused by accident, collision, riding over obstacles, racing, fire, water submersion, high-pressure water spray, freezing, earthquake, dropping, severe oxidation, or chemical solvent corrosion
- Caused by any repair that was unauthorized by Gravity Paramotors
- Caused from improper packaging or mishandling during shipment to the warranty service provider
- That is cosmetic, including, scratches, dents, and the removal of protective coatings 4 that are designed to diminish over time unless such damage occurred due to a defect in materials
- Caused by the use of the Product with, or any modification to the Product using, any third-party product, component, or accessory that is not sold by Gravity Paramotors.
- That does not arise from Gravity Paramotors’ product-design, technology, manufacturing, or quality.
Liability Disclaimer and Limitation
Gravity Paramotors does not assume, or authorize anyone to assume on its behalf, any other obligation or liability in connection with a Product, its component parts, accessories, service repair, or this Limited Warranty. Gravity Paramotors is not responsible for any loss of use of a Product, its component parts, accessories, or for any inconvenience or other loss or damage which might be caused from any defect in a Product, its component parts, accessories, service repair, or for any other incidental or consequential damages the purchaser may have as a result of any defect in a Product, its component parts, accessories, or service repair. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS THE ONLY WARRANTY APPLICABLE TO THE PRODUCT AND ITS COMPONENT PARTS, ACCESSORIES, AND SERVICE REPAIR. Gravity Paramotors AND ITS AFFILIATED COMPANIES DISCLAIM ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OTHER THAN THOSE WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY AND INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION, OR MODIFICATION UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. ANY SUCH IMPLIED WARRANTIES WHICH MAY BE REQUIRED BY LAW AND ARE NOT DISCLAIMED HEREBY ARE LIMITED, TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, TO THE APPLICABLE PERIOD OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY, OR TO THE APPLICABLE TIME PERIOD PROVIDED BY THE APPLICABLE STATE LAW, WHICHEVER PERIOD IS SHORTER. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO SOME PURCHASERS. Gravity Paramotors TOTAL AND AGGREGATE LIABILITY FOR ALL CLAIMS, JOINT AND SEVERALLY, ARISING HEREUNDER AND ANY AND ALL APPLICABLE WARRANTIES AT LAW ARE LIMITED TO THE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF ANY DEFECTIVE PRODUCT, AS DETERMINED IN Gravity Paramotors DISCRETION, AND ALL INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED UNLESS SUCH LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS ARE PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.