“Adaptive Comfort System” One size doesn’t fit all…
A departure from the status quo of the industry; often times one frame doesn’t fit all… Our Patented ACS system accomplishes several tasks:
- Provides width adjustments for larger pilots (24 positions).
- Greatly increases/decreases weight shift
- Torque compensation.
- Provides easy removal of the harness and swing arm system for transportation
The proprietary locking system produces one of the strongest swing arm mechanisms on the market and allows for a simple preflight.
- Adjustable swing arm width 15.5 – 20″
- 1 preflight location
- Tested to over 4-tons
Finally a paramotor that can be adjusted to your flying style
Dynamic Flight System
Considerable design work went into the development of the DF System (Patented). We succeeded in not only developing a system that can truly mimic the free-flight nature of paragliding but provide stability during takeoff and landing, and most importantly be tunable to suit each pilot’s needs via our limiting pucks.
- 1-4″ L/R 360° Articulation
- Interchangeable Limiting Pucks 1-4″
- Tunable for the beginner pilot to the most hardcore acro pilot
- 7075-T6 Aluminum